[Slowhand] EC in Dublin

Michael Sawin msawin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:54:04 EST 2008

OK, the past week or so have been.....er......amusing, with some 'interesting' posts. But now-back to reality land.
It has been rumoured that EC will be playing the Midsummer Festival at Cork although I've heard nothing yet. But for those of you from
the States who might come over for Hyde Park might want to plan their trip to include this. It looks like it could be fun.

www.hotpress.com/news/4381701.html

EC in Ireland-he ALWAYS plays well there. And it's just a great place to see anyone.And it's quite cheap to get there from London.

Plus Santana are playing the O2 Arena on the 22nd & Buddy Guy the Shepherds Bush Empire on the 24th.
Do I hear the sound of my Bank Manager crying?