[Slowhand] Clapton autobiography

Greg Wenker gwornex at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:48:41 EST 2008

Jess
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said
he probably decided that stories about his equipment
choices were best left to guitar mag interviews....I
think he or his publisher decided that in order for
this book to have great commerical appeal he needed to
focus on his relationships and his personal
tragedies...I and most Claptoholics have heard these
stories countless times and would have been more
interested in the type of information you mention....

regards

g.w.