[Slowhand] As good as Wonderful Tonight?????

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:52:24 EST 2008

Justin,

That statement is the kiss of death for any song.

Please Be With Me is a great song.

Wonderful Tonight is a crap song. Crap, crap, crappy-crap oozing with huge
amounts of crap-ola. (and it has nothing to do with the amount of times it
is played)

Seek out the original version by Cowboy with Duanne Allman playing dobro?
slide?. Eric heard that version on the Daunne Allman Antholgy and chose to
cover it for 461.

BTW have I told you what I really think about Wonderful Tonight?

Cheers

Tone

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:49