[Slowhand] Winwood / Clapton: Who’s Who in the Band for MSG

ChriSparky four61ob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:24:32 EST 2008

well with my luck, I send in the news and less than a minute later I get the
SD in my inbox just packed with the same news...sorry about that.

anyway, I too am liking the line up....yes for the most part just EC on
guitar.....I don't know Ian Thomas' background beyond him sitting in at
Xroads 2, kinda figured he be in this band but was really hopping for a
double drum set up.....so just 10 days to go, any meeting places around MSG
that might work for SD'ers to gather before and after the shows yet, I'll be
there the 1st night.