[Slowhand] Clapton likes sports cars ?

Bill Mann olesouth_bill at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 17:54:45 EST 2008

No way, I wonder if he knows about the Porsche, BMW and Mercedes shop next to Stop 345 on Madison. Near the Wonder Bread bakery (walk out the door and you can smell all that fresh bread). Not too far St.Blues Guitars and Sun Records.

If he likes 2 door Porsches or Ghias they've got a few inside. Ironically I peeked inside this weekend. Wonder who's 2004-7 silver BMW that is in the back behind the fence.

I always pictured Clapton driving a Dodge Caravan or a Range Rover.... Anybody here have access to police computer system, spotted hottie driving a BMW truck this weekend, I was pulling out on to Poplar at the Book Star (Barnes & Noble) where I got my issue of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying - only place in town.

Tag number :"028 EGS"

But she turned off and I don't follow people around, that's too weird.