[Slowhand] Cameras at MSG?

ChriSparky four61ob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:30:21 EST 2008

Mister Proctor....all I've found on the MSG site was this (see below)....my
ticket does not have a "no cameras allowed" printed on it, so I plan to
bring my small camera with me ! I have not seen anything about before or
after show get-togethers but that Irish place, Tir Na
Nog<http://www.tirnanognyc.com/homepage.php>,
is just around the conrer and I plan to stop in before the monday show. I
also plan to go to Blue Smoke <http://www.bluesmoke.com/blue/index.html> for
an early dinner before the Irish place....I like your plan for after
Monday's show...anyway if you want to make the Tir Na Nog the meeting place
let me know (four61ob at gmail.com)

Chris

*Cameras*

*Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with
telephoto or zoom lenses are not permitted inside Madison Square Garden at
any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a
disposable or 35mm camera (with no zoom or telephoto lens), however, for
some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited.
*