[Slowhand] New EC & SW

Richard Batty rickbatty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:21:12 EST 2008

Gosh Nick,

I'm sorry I blew it and let the cat out of the bag. At least I
didn't mention that you've sent me 50 of them over the years....oops,
there I go again. Now everyone knows our secret. Luckily the
Almighty one has kept the Barry section on his site private. But I
don't think Manilow is so bad - there is a rumor his guitar player
once saw a Les Paul in the window of a guitar shop.

At least I had the complete Bluesbreakers with EC in the CD player
before Barry. I hadn't listened to the BBC version of Hideaway in
years.

Cheers,

Rick