[Slowhand] pretty original idea

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 22 12:44:04 EST 2008

Took the missus to see the keith urban/carrie underwood show in atlantic city last weekend as a surprise valentines day gift (my inlaws live 45 minutes from AC). During his shows, Keith goes into the crowd in the lower bowl during a song and plays on the steps.

However, unlike the last time we saw him in october in cleveland, this time he pulled a sharpie out of his pocket, signed his guitar, and gave it to a fan before returning to the stage to finish the song!

l8r
sammy