[Slowhand] FW: After Midnight Video 2-28-08

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 17:13:40 EST 2008

It was pro-shot. It's clearly from the cameras that were there providing
the video feed for the show and what I would suspect is a DVD-to-be. In
fact, if you look at the info box to the right side, the submitter is
offering a 2 DVD set of the show if you email the address listed
(clark3135 at hotmail.com) at the bottom of the screen shot.

_____