[Slowhand] FW: After Midnight 02-28-08

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 11:38:40 EST 2008

Good point. After I sent the email, I took another look at the video and I
think there's probably a lot to what you're saying. The poster makes the
caveat, "Audience shot" and that probably means the guy(s) stood there with
the camera glued to the screens as you suggest. So here's some dude who is
probably going to be able to pay for his expenses getting to and into the
show via some suckers that will buy "his" DVDs.

_____