[Slowhand] Orchestra Night DVD.

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 19:41:22 EDT 2008

> the Orchestra Night was from a BBC radio one broadcast not a TV

> broadcast..so I'm guessing no video other than the 24 nights release.

The Orchestra Night CD was sourced from the February 10, 1990 show, there is
no DVD available from this night, either commercially or in bootleg form.

The Orchestra Night footage from the 24 Nights DVD was taken from the
February 9, 1990 show. The complete show can be found on the most excellent Beano
bootleg release "Stay Gold", DVD info found here:

_http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/stay-gold.htm_
(http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/stay-gold.htm)

Cheers,

Jon