[Slowhand] Jeff Healey

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 14:20:46 EDT 2008

This is exactly why I enjoy being part of the digest.I learn something every
day. Thanks Scott. I have to admit that at the time Roadhouse came out and
I saw it (probably well after it hit the theaters because I know I didn't go
to the theater to catch the flick) I wasn't as much of a blues fan as I have
become in my advanced years! I was intrigued by Healey but not to the point
I went out in search of his music. He must have been quite young when he
did the movie.

Jeff

_____