[Slowhand] 2001-Documentary

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 12:54:36 EDT 2008

Me too. I enjoyed this when it appeared on the WB website and thought that it would be readily available at some later date, but I never saw it again. If anyone has it, we should run it around. It gave a good deal of insights into "the band" and its inner workings.
Mel
I just found these two clips on YouTube, added recently. Very interesting, to me anyway. I knew they were out there, but I hadn't actually seen them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVNfvzDUYWU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLf6NsvJ-os&NR=1

This is the Geetarz entry:
http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/generalprobe-2001-dvd.htm

Anybody who knows the destiny of the Jana Bokova documentary?

Cheers
KS