[Slowhand] Two 12th Row EC Toronto Tickets Available.

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 16:47:16 EDT 2008

It kills me to have to get rid of these because they're GREAT seats, but I'm
starting a new job and there's no way I can get the time off. If anyone's
interested, please contact me privately at _bbanderic at aol.com_
(mailto:bbanderic at aol.com) .

Eric Clapton - Tuesday May 27,2008 at Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto. Show
starts at 7:30 pm. Opening act is the Robert Randolph Band. Seats are located
in Section 101, Row L, seats 3 and 4. These tickets were $225.00 each plus
fees for a total of $487.00, I'll let them go for $450.00. The tickets are in
ticketFast form (print on your home printer).

Seating chart:

_http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/131073/10000_
(http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/131073/10000)

Details: