[Slowhand] Where in the world is AG?

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 12:23:43 EDT 2008

I'm sure we have all escaped from our mundane existences by living vicariously through the more glamorous life and times of the Almighty Geetarz. Those of you on DIME know there has been even more interest in him these days.

AG was lured into the Florida Keys by two blonde sirens sweetly singing. Somehow, he was able to leave the trembling mermaids where the sky loves the sea. He is now enroute to Cape Canaveral and will probably return home Friday evening.

The Almighty wants us to know that he knows what we want and need, namely, a corrected version of the second song on side two of the amazing Hollywood performance.

Steve