[Slowhand] Clapton, tell that Bill Wyman

Bill P redcardinal0 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:45:45 EDT 2008

He needs to return and update his Blues book, as it's out of print.

Seems he got to Ripley, Tennessee and quit.

I'm baffled why he didn't cover in his book Cairo, IL or St. Louis...
Cairo especially is having a hard time defining itself - RIGHT NOW.
All they have is a simple museum with some really old photographs
which are housed in the city library.

Tell Wyman to contact Pinetop Perkins, or BB King... I'm sure there
are many others who have some really interesting stories... Which that
guy can pick up where he left off... Or should I refer it to Robert
Plant or Pete Townsend (and his Bambi - Air Stream Mobile Home).

Lets hope Pete Townsend's girlfriend goes to that Cricket Match and
does a video podcast of the whole event. I wonder, if Townsend's
lady friend would be up to do a book.