[Slowhand] concert audience

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Thu May 15 17:59:27 EDT 2008

Mel's comment about the "girl" who had the lungs that could belt out "oh,
Eric, I love youuuuu," reminded me of a Fleetwood Mac (unfortunately, post
Peter Green Mac. I'm not THAT old-be quiet Delta Nick) concert I attended
many moons ago. Someone kept yelling out, "I love you Stevie!" I didn't
remember much about the show other than the goon who wouldn't quit yelling
out his amorous feelings for Ms Nicks until a few years ago when I was back
home relating the story to some friends when my running mate smacked me in
the head and said, "You ass. That was YOU!"

As I now recall, I distinctly remember I was "on" a pint of Southern
Comfort. Those days, thankfully, are well behind me.

So I guess, I was once one of those idiots who paid the money to be "heard"
at the show. I think I've since learned to behave myself.

Jeff

_____