[Slowhand] Art & Politics

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Sat May 17 14:36:55 EDT 2008

Respectfully, I disagree. I have no problem with artists expressing their
political views. Frank Zappa, who said "shut up and play the guitar" was very
politically active in many causes.
The poet Shelly himself stated "poets are the unacknowledged legislators of
the world"...

In my opinion, politics is far to important in our lives to leave to the
politicians. Thank God for Ms. O'Connor, and for John Lennon, and Bob Geldoff
who risk their careers to do what they feel is right.

Politics gets a bad name because of all the corruption, but I'm thankful
that every day I can get up and express my opinion on anything and that you can
disagree with me or boo me or ignore me.

It's very cool...

Garret

favorites at AOL Food.