[Slowhand] "Where's Eric!"

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 20:05:09 EDT 2008

I am particularly impressed by the current issue of "Where's Eric!" And no, I am not recommending it because of the Crossroads 2 Festival by yours truly!

What strikes me the most are the interviews with so many band members: Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Tim Carmon, Chris Stainton and a shared interview with Michelle John and Sharon White. Other highlights include a Clapton/Winwood concert series review, a discussion of guitars we know and love which were bought by Guitar Center, a write-up of the Mayer/Clapton Good Morning America performance, gray market and legitimate releases and lots of photos from Sam and Gene Shaw.