[Slowhand] RoyRogers and EC

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 12:56:40 EDT 2008

Saw RR last month at the SierraNev Big Room as I reported then. It was a great show as always and a near-perfect venue. I spoke with RR at the end of the show as he signed the CD I purchased - he's so generous with his time. When I spoke with his wife (it was their anniversary that night), I mentioned that I attended CGF2007 and asked if RR was asked to attended, and she smiled and said that he is not really "on E's radar." Too bad because they would be a lot of fun to watch together...
See Roy play (also, he has an excellent website).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcI_WCXbhKo