[Slowhand] Clapton just needs to try something new.

Bill P redcardinal0 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:48:45 EDT 2008

He's wearing out the blues and his logic in his brain is saying (just
like a gambler - just one more try)

Ditto that for a alcoholic. He's rid himself of the 8oz curls and
shot glasses.... But the mental code in his brain is still saying -
just one more try.

"STOP PLAYING THE BLUES MUSIC"

It's really that elementary !

I wonder if he's much on Folk Music... Course, lets step back a moment.

What's his hobbies... Fly fishing is one, right... Ya know, there are
tons of different types of flies and bugs... but when you get down to
it. There are just a few that work, really - really well.

I'll bet if he looked lately at his rod and reel, he'll see something
he's over looked these past few years. What's that sound of that line
flying over head.

Dumb question - is Sheryl Crow really from Kennett ?