[Slowhand] Jones Beach, etc.

Steve slowhand.net at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:15:17 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Just back from a great time at Jones Beach. A very hot show to end a great
tour! Once again, "Before You Accuse Me" was dedicated to Bo. Robert
Randolph (with guest Trey Anastasio) did a very nice tribute, to, playing
"Bo Diddley" with a ten second moment of silence. Bo was also mentioned
during Chuck Berry's performance the next night.

Also, AG played me the acoustic song played solo at Noblesville. It has
previously been called "Let's Talk It Over," but I think it is actually
"Come Back Baby." The lyrics match, although the arrangement is quite
different.

Steve