[Slowhand] Eric Clapton on BBC Radio 2 yesterday (Sunday, 8th June)

kenneth.lam at bt.com kenneth.lam at bt.com
Mon Jun 9 13:33:50 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I happened to be in the car yesterday, listening to BBC Radio 2 and
recognised a familiar voice ... apparently Eric Clapton called in for a
surprise chat. Since I've not seen this mentioned by fellow
subscribers, I thought I'd share this information with you.

Please visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/walker/
Click on "Hear the whole show" on the right.
Use the "15mins" and the "5mins" buttons to skip the first part. Eric
appears at 00:21:00-00:. The chat lasted about 5 minutes.

Happy Listening.

Best Regards,
Ken