[Slowhand] BTA: EC "The 100th Show at RAH" NTSC DVD *Geetarz #233*

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 23:20:44 EDT 2008

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=24694

-------------

Eric Clapton
"100th Show at RAH"
London, England
February 28, 1994

Geetarz DVD #233 - Trade Only, NOT FOR SALE

Type: DVD
Region: 1
TV System: NTSC.

Video Stream:
Type: Interlaced MPEG2
Bitrate: 4.500 Mbps
Framerate: 29.970 Hz
Resolution: 704x480
Aspect ratio: 4x3

Audio Stream:
Type: Dolby Digital (AC3)
Bitrate: 256 Kbps
Number of channels: 2
Sampling Frequency: 48khz
Sampling Bits: 16

Track List:
Terraplane Blues
Come In My Kitchen
Malted Milk
How Long
Kidman Blues
County Jail
.44
Standin' Around Cryin'
Going Away
Blues All Day Long
Hoochie Coochie Man
Hurts Me Too
Blues Before Sunrise
Someday After a While
Tore Down
White Room
Badge
Wonderful Tonight
Stone Free
Circus Left Town
Tears In Heaven
Five Long Years
Tearin' Us Apart
Crossroads
Groaning the Blues
Layla
Ain't Nobody's Business

The Band:
Eric Clapton Guitar, Vocals
Andy Fairweather Low Rhythm Guitar
Jerry Portnoy Harmonica
Chris Stainton Keyboards
Dave Bronze Bass
Richie Hayward Drums
Katie Kissoon Backing Vocals
Maggie Ryder Backing Vocals
Roddy Lorimer Trumpet
Tim Sanders Tenor Sax
Simon Clarke Baritone Sax

Geetarz Comments:

This nicely filmed, tripod shot DVD chronicles EC's 100th show at London's Royal Albert Hall, held on 28 February 1994. The setlist was a mix of blues standards as well as rock, with special mention of a blistering performance of Jimi Hendrix' "Stone Free" as a standout performance of the evening. NTSC format DVD mastered from c. 3rd generation PAL VHS. I've searched for years and this is the best copy I've been able to locate of this exceptional performance. Of particular note to geetar porn addicts, this is the show where EC played a unique cherry sunburst Les Paul with P-90 pickups.

Remember, seed freely, crank it loud and enjoy!

Torrenting supervision and moral support provided by Cody the Codependent Husky, 2008-06-24.

~Geetarz

PS It would be great if someone could follow up with the audio recording of this concert, released on the Live Storm label as "The 100th Show" (http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/100thshow.htm)