[Slowhand] Is there anybody out there?

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jul 23 23:08:09 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

There hadn't been a Digest for several days last week, so I sent a post
to test it, and the next day received a Digest (#175) with only one post
in it - mine! No more Digests since then, am I the only one left
here?????

Cheers,
Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands. This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.