[Slowhand] Still here

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 14:24:40 EDT 2008

Yep, Mel's still here but still kind of sick lately from two nights in-a-row in the the damp, cold, summer Berkeley air from last month's Greek Theater performances of Plant/Krauss and MK. It's a deep, stuborn, hacking cough that won't budge. It goes and come right back again as soon as I starting think that it's over. Of course, I handed it off to Dar. This Sunday night is JamesTaylor at the same venue. I think I'll bring a warm coat this time.
I've used the downtime to catchup on some rare gems from Notting HBs and ChetAtkins w/MK.
Any updates or good rumors regarding the dates of the MSG E+SW disc release?
Mel