[Slowhand] On the road with Eric Clapton

Ron Ciul reciul at mac.com
Mon Oct 6 14:55:11 EDT 2008

I recently came across an article in the October 08 issue of a British magazine
called 'Guitar & Bass' that profiled a day in the life of an Clapton concert
from Lee Dickson's perspective. I saved it as a PDF file and loaded it on my
mac idisk. You can download the file by hitting the down arrow to the right of
the article title. Sorry if this isn't the best way to make it available, but
it's the only way I knew how. The link to the site is below.
Enjoy
Ron Ciul

http://public.me.com/reciul