[Slowhand] Debra Hunter and Eric Clapton work with FBI to bring down Nazis/ she wrote Layla

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:01:53 EST 2008

Don't you just love this type of thing?

It makes you feel quite normal (no matter how hung up you are) in comparison.

Reminds me of a Southpark episode where they explained L Ron's version of the way things 'really are'.

Anyway it's obviously all bullshit because I wrote Layla, while Eric, Carlos, John, Paul, George, Ringo and me were fighting Triffids in East Anglia.

Cheers

Tone