[Slowhand] E+JeffB @ RS videos on UTube

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 16:05:17 EST 2008

The videos were pulled down from YouTube for copyright violations as quickly as they were being uploaded. I watched a number of them late last night, and they were great!  Maybe more will creep up in the coming days???
They are pro-shot videos from JeffBeck's 3-night Ronnie Scotts gig last November. E showed up one night. It's all pretty amazing stuff. The audio was released last week, and the word is that a dvd will be released soon - some rumors say December and others January ( http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Beck-mentioned-Claptons-website/forum/Fx1JBKSC291AJXE/Tx2O235YNQ68VTX/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B000VR824S ).
Given that we never got the MSG E/SW dvd that was thought to be imminent :-(      , I'll believe it when the the disc is in my player, and I'm sitting back w/single malt scotch in hand.
HappyTGD!
Mel