[Slowhand] Super Jewelboxes

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 14:23:46 EST 2009

For those oldschool slowhanders who still have room for (and like) physical discs with jewelboxes, I have two great sources for an upgraded jewelbox. Sleevetown - http://www.sleevetown.com/super-jewel-boxes.shtml

A second source (slightly better pricing) for this product is http://www.jewelboxing.com/components.php and contact 312 243-1107 ask for Michele or Dawson (30 for $40 including shipping via Paypal).

The super jewel box standard will hold multiple discs and is far superior quality to the norm. Their disc spindle is longer and will hold either one or two discs (and there is ample room for a third disc between the front-coverart leaves).

The manufacturer of the superjewel box is in Europe, Denmark I think.
Mel