[Slowhand] Heads On A Stick

Steve slowhand.net at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:30:07 EDT 2009

> Okay, I've watched both DVDs entirely and I can't see them.

> Who cares about the Blind Faith songs live at last?

> Who cares about Voodoo Chile live (for the first time ever??) ?

> Who cares about Clapton & Winwood?

> Where exactly are those heads-on-a-stick??

> Tone

Tone, good to hear from you! Sadly, I can give you an answer to this.
And my next email should have some information that people will
really want!

2 hours, 15 minutes and 16 seconds into the DVD, the Heads can be seen
for several seconds. Look just above the hands of the guy in the
foreground clapping. Other vague sightings were at 2 hours, 7 minutes
and 3 seconds and 2 hours, 7 minutes and 30 seconds.

What I find interesting is that this footage came from February 28 yet
the songs that just ended are both from February 26.

Steve