[Slowhand] Problems with the SHD

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 12:31:11 EDT 2009

I seem to be "back" again - ironic that I fell off the list given the message that I have been tryiing to send for the past 3-days... Mel
Message below - solutions anyone??
Apparently, isp compatibility issues are causing problems for many slowhanders and that may in part account for the fewer postings. I've experienced this with my Euro-cousin who is unable to email my sbc address but can reply to my yahoo address, and I have no expalnation. Or perhaps it is a problem in our digest administration???
So, this note is from Mary who USED TO BE a frequented-poster. Mel