[Slowhand] live recording website for clapton concerts

James Vlahakis jvlahakis at hinshawlaw.com
Fri Jun 5 12:30:05 EDT 2009

FYI, check this site out. I know some people don't like trading MP3s,
even high quality ones, but there are good recordings from this site. As
you all know, make sure when you trade that you let the other person know
the origin and byte quality of the tracks. I don't have a ton of time to
collect with two little kids at home, so this site if very helpful.

Now I hope that this post does not result in the site being shut down by
EC's people. If they are reading this, please note that I would buy EVERY
EC recording if he issued "instant live" records like the Allman Brothers
Band!

Cheers,

-James from Chicago

Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is an Illinois registered limited liability partnership that has elected to be governed by the Illinois Uniform Partnership Act (1997).

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments.