[Slowhand] Review: EC & SW, Verizon Center, Washington, 13 June 09

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 17:47:55 EDT 2009

For our European friends, I would be greatly surprise if this show doesn't
end up over in your neck of the woods. The two of them look like they're
truly enjoying themselves and the crowds are clearly enjoying the shows,
perhaps giving them both a greater response than either have received as
solo acts in the past few years.

Jeff