[Slowhand] OMG!

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 13:36:57 EDT 2009

OMG! Mel won ("floor") tickets to see Eric and Steve at the Oakland Oracle Arena on Monday the 29th from KFOG! Am I lucky - or what!
I was, apparently, the first "caller," and the quiz was a snap. They read a statement, and I just had to respond with "Clapton, Winwood or Both." Examples: "Plays organ, played with Cream, played in Blind Faith, from England" - like I said, easy stuff. I figured that it might be a really quick and simple quiz this morning because Elvis Costello was in the studio live - to interview, play and to promote. This is so cool!
Mel