[Slowhand] What happened to Little Wing

JP Donohoe finglas at finglas.karoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 14:57:51 EDT 2009

Hi all

I'm sure you are all, like me watching out for reviews and feedback from the
tour which so far has been staggeringly good.

I have the first 6 gigs on boots but Little Wing only appears on the first
four and hasn't been performed since.

The versions I have are all beautiful and Columbus and Chicago especially
so.

Anyone have any idea why such a centre piece of the gigs should be
sacrificed?

Does EC put so much into the performance that he feels drained?

Does he not realise the audience response is overwhelming?

Don't get me wrong the other gigs are all brilliant I'm sure but Little Wing
is very, very special.

Any thoughts?

Eric if you are a secret member of this group please can we have Little Wing
back?

Cheers

Jon

UK