[Slowhand] No Fan Pics & Videos

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Sun Jun 28 17:01:51 EDT 2009

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=10003506
49

The link in plain text --->>>
[http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=1000350
649]. <<<---

It's still there. The digest's e-mail breaks it up (the last 3 numbers: 649
seemed to suffer from a hard enter). Look above, I've added the link address
between square brackets. Copy the section between the square brackets (leave
the brackets out).

Hope it works now. It's really worth it. An organ solo by Steve has been
added to the song, but it's Eric still who gives you goose flesh.

Kevin