[Slowhand] Band Intros

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 13:40:57 EDT 2009

The only intro EC does these days seems to be when he shouts out for a solo
from one of his band mates ("Take it Andy!"). Of course, with no drum solos
(thank you very much...my very personal opinion), there's little call for
announcing the drummer. Perhaps it's also due to the fact that most members
of the band are fairly well known by now, with the notable exception of Abe
Laboriel, Jr. (I did not know his name but now recognize him after watching
a Paul McCartney DVD over and over again).

Cheers,
Jeff