[Slowhand] EC-- Robbie Robertson

wdeli at aol.com wdeli at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 18:50:04 EDT 2009

nick,saw the show in columbus (center section,row 12),in my opinion the best i have seen in the last 10 years & i have been chasing this dragon since 65.this one my have done it for me as i do not think it can be matched.(for me) & i,m getting told for this,well anyway. but i do have one question you may know the answer to,whatever happened to the collabertion EC was working on with Robbie Robertson,that produced the video clip with lee dickson? thank you,soho