[Slowhand] Tickets for imports

Siro Garrido siro.garrido at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:24:51 EDT 2009

Hello all.

I have a couple of spare front row tickets for the two EC&JB shows in London
next February.

I am looking to trade them for some of the following imports, assuming they
are originals and they are in top notch condition. All are MVs unless
otherwise stated.

2CD BLACK BEAUTY COMPLETE - Belfast, Ireland - April 24, 2004
2CD RISE & SHINE - Arco Arena, Sacramento, August 10, 1998
2CD RINGTRICK - National Exhibition Centre - Birmingham, England - July 15,
1986
4CD ON WHITE / EC WAS HERE
4CD NOTHING BUT THE BLUES TOUR - Osaka 2 Days
8CD IN THE EAST - Japan Tour 2003
8CD IN THE EAST - Japan Tour 2003
2CD DRY YOUR EYES
2CD GENERAL PROBE 2001
2CD LES TROIS MOUSQUETAIRES
12CD SCAPEGOAT + SAFEBREAKER + SIDEWINDER
11CD FRAGILE - Black Edition (Tarantura)

If you have any of the above and are interested in trading, just drop me a
line. Thank you!
Best,
Siro