[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 13, Issue 176

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 12:22:53 EST 2009

I thought Pat Toth might respond to your question but Pat can't Post
messages to the SD.

Anyway, Pat and I spoke off Digest and the venue was a High School
auditorium, Viking Hall. Newspaper article the following day estimated 2,500 people
were there - I doubt there were that many and so does Pat. It was a very
small venue but even with that there was no one there.