[Slowhand] CLAPTON GUEST SPOTS

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 19:45:21 EST 2010

A couple hundred tracks?!!! Boy is my wife going to be pissed when she sees
my next Amazon bill!!!

Oh, and "very nice" is definitely a compliment. I think I've played the
track a couple times a day since Sunday! And I dig the info about Stills
tacking the warm up onto the track. When Eric hosts another Guitar
Festival, Stephen gets my vote as someone who needs to play.

But that's another discussion for another post!

Cheers,

Jeff