[Slowhand] Rolling Stone credibility (2nd attempt)

Shanahan . mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:04:24 EST 2010

""Rolling Stone" published an article indicating that there was a riot at the concert."

Rolling Stone = Jann Wenner = "I'll print anything to sell this rag"

Qualifications?.... - from Wikipedia:

"Wenner landed a job at Ramparts, a high-circulation muckraker"

Musical appreciation and understanding?.....his review of Wheels Of Fire in 1968:

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/cream/albums/album/123302/review/6067815/wheels_of_fire

I just bet he drove a really big car back then.

Tone

Australia's #1 job site If it exists, you'll find it on SEEK.