[Slowhand] Chicago

Drick, Elaine elaine.drick at lmco.com
Mon Feb 15 16:40:06 EST 2010

Hi Slowhanders - I'm planning to go to the Crossroads Festival this year - hopefully I'm successful at getting tickets this Saturday. I'm so excited - never thought I'd get to do this. I've been a huge Clapton fan for a long time and have seen him several times, but nothing like this. I've never been to Chicago and have been doing some on-line research on the city. Anyone have suggestions of where to stay, what not to miss, etc.? Also, if staying "downtown" what is the best transportation to Toyota Park? I know I'm early with my request, but I'm going to stay in Chicago for a few days and would like to start planning. Thanks for your help/suggestions.

~Elaine