[Slowhand] Who's Missing

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 12:35:11 EST 2010

Gilmour would be awesome. He has a wonderful, understated style that is
just beautiful. I've always wondered, however, whether or not Gilmour and
Clapton get along as Eric seems to be much closer to Waters as evidenced by
his collaborations with Roger. The history between Waters and Gilmour is
well documented and there's an interesting exchange between Gilmour and
Waters on Gilmour's Live at Gdansk DVD which occurred while Gilmour was
rehearsing for his tour and it just so happens that Waters is using a small
studio at the same location. They have an awkward embrace, exchange a few
pleasantries and then go their separate ways.

It's a shame as they made some great music together.

Jeff