[Slowhand] [Fwd: Ticketmaster a rare success story]

tom at digicabana.com tom at digicabana.com
Thu Mar 4 12:19:19 EST 2010

I've had a couple of very successful Ticketmaster experiences too.

In 1990 I camped out for Alpine Valley (SRV's last concert) tickets, and
obtained 7th or 8th row, left side of the stage.

Then last year, I obtained 5th row tickets for The United Center (in
Chicago) for the Winwood Clapton show. My tickets were a little off to the
left side of the stage, but still fantastic.

For this year's Crossroads show, I was able to obtain seated tickets, but
all the way in the back of the staidum.

I'm not a fan of Ticketmaster, but I don't think it's their issue per se
that demand is high for the Crossroads show.

Tom