[Slowhand] New Non-Clapton CD...

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:25:52 EDT 2010

Hello slowhanders,

I've been in this list for the last 12 years, sometimes lurkings, sometimes adding my 2 cents, so I feel I have enough freedom here to announce that I finally released my second cd, Central Station. I don't want to use our beloved list as an advertisement room for making money, probably I will sell 3 or 4 cd's with this message, which is not make me any richer, it's really for the sake of introducing you to some new good music that many of you may enjoy. For that ones who don't know me, I'm a professional independent musician from Brazil - songwriter/guitar player/ singer, totally CRAZY about Clapton, my main inspiration, and since I have been strongly influenced by EC (although I don't copy him), that's the reason why I believe many of you may like my songs. The Clapton related issue in this post is INSIDE my solos and songwriting, listen to it and tell me if it's not true! I uploaded 7 songs (out of 12) from my new cd in: www.myspace.com/fabiodwyer - the last 3 songs are from my previous cd, Downtown Streets, released in 2003.

I hope some of you have a few minutes to check this new music (all originals) and feel free to drop me a few lines about that. I'd humbly like to hear your feedback:-)

Cheers,

Fabio Dwyer