[Slowhand] 461 rarities release

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Thu Apr 29 14:08:49 EDT 2010

Yep, the Disraeli Gears: Rarities Edition release is probably the following
tracks from the Disraeli Gears: Deluxe Edition:

Disc 2 - Tracks 1 to 13

Disc 1 - Tracks 14 to 18

Disc 1 - Tracks 12 & 13

. in the order above.

So, anyone who doesn't have the Disraeli Gears: Deluxe Edition, get it for
the additional tracks:

9 x BBC Recordings in mono and the stereo version of Disraeli Gears.

Kevin