[Slowhand] In my dreams?

jvlahakis at hinshawlaw.com jvlahakis at hinshawlaw.com
Sun May 9 13:13:16 EDT 2010

I was driving in my car jamming out to "Miss You" and while I have never
heard a live version as good as the studio version, I'd LOVE to hear EC
play this on his new tour. Perfect opening track. Yes, no? Am I dreaming?

James V. in Chicago

PS. See you all in Chicago @ Crossroads!

Who's going to the Milwaukee show after Xroads?
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is an Illinois registered limited liability partnership that
has elected to be governed by the Illinois Uniform Partnership Act (1997).<br><br>

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be
and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable attorney/client and/or
work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not
deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not
the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance
upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments.