[Slowhand] Summerfest tix

Kevin O'Rourke korourke3 at wi.rr.com
Mon May 10 12:51:32 EDT 2010

I have had no takers on attempts to trade my extra Summerfest pair for a pair of Crossroads tickets. I've tried EC Access and Craigslist here in Milwaukee and Chicago. Since I can't work a trade for them I thought I'd offer them up on here to someone who might be interested in going to the show on Monday in Milwaukee after the Crossroads concert. Face value + ticketmaster charges. Tickets are Row R in section 1. Can't remember the exact seats but they are in the middle of that section. Section one is under the covered part of the ampitheater and just to the right of the stage. I bought four and will be using two so you'll be sitting next to me. Let me know if you're interested.

For those who have never been Summerfest is the largest ourdoor music festival and there is plenty to see and do before the Clapton show at the main ampitheater. Check out www.summerfest.com for a full schedule.

Kevin